Ship it anywhere in the world. Seamless ground-air connections.
For your time critical shipment, we always go the extra yard to ensure your shipment is delivered on time.
- Same Day — For shipments that cannot wait until tomorrow.
- Priority Next Day — Delivery the next business day before noon.
- Regular Next Day — Delivery the next business day before 5:00 p.m.
- Second Day — Delivery the 2nd business day before 5:00 p.m.
- Economy Serivce — Delivery between the 3rd and 5th business day.
- Saturday or Sunday pick-up or delivery at your request
Door to Door Service to: 1
- Puerto Rico
- Caribbean Islands
Door to Airport Service2
- South America
- Middle East
1) To and from any point in the continental United States to the listed destinations
2) To any of the listed destinations
Across the street or across town.
- Same day or overnight
- We can move your freight anywhere in the St. Louis regional area
- We can drop a trailer at your location to load at your convenience if you need it
- We can pickup and deliver before or after normal business hours including Saturday and Sunday
- We have a fleet of cargo vans, straight trucks, flatbed and 53 foot air ride equipped tractor trailers
- Blanket wrap and straps are available with lift gate delivery
- Let us make it happen for you.
When it has to get from point A to point B on time.
For shipments that cannot fit on a plane, but still need to be there same day or next day.
- Full size cargo van
- Sprinter van
- 26 foot flatbed
- 20 foot straight truck, air ride equipped with a lift gate
- 26 foot straight truck
- 53 foot dry van, air ride equipped
- 53 foot dry van, air ride equipped with lift gate
If distance requires more than one driver, teams are available
Hire our truck and ship where and when you're ready.
M.C. Freight offers truckload shipping throughout the United States and Canada.
- 53 foot dry vans, air ride equipped
- Blanket wrap & straps available with lift gate delivery
M.C. Freight has brokerage agreements with hundreds of independent carriers through its sister company A.M. Logistics, Inc., which allows us to also offer:
Don't need a whole trailer? Take what you want.
M.C. Freight may offer it's customers a substantial dollar savings over LTL carriers on volume shipments.
- Four pallets or more
M.C. Freight runs its own east coast shuttle out of St. Louis every Friday.
Less Than Truckload
Get it on the road. Even if it is just one pallet.
Less Than Truckload
For your smaller shipments, let our less than truckload division handle your needs. We can take care of any size shipment, from one pallet to several, anywhere in the United States.
We have negotiated rates with LTL common carriers that allows us to pass on substantial discounts to you, our customer.
We'll stage your shipments and forward them as you wish. Modern. Secure.
30,000 square feet available for you! Take Advantage!
- Centrally located in St. Charles, MO, our facility is safe, secure and affordable
- We can store your freight for as long or as little time as you like
- We can ship any quantity of your inventory directly from our warehouse using your company's bill of lading, or ours. This will assist you with inventory management and reduce your operating costs
- Inventory control
- Cross Docking
- Unloading & Repacking loads
- Reloading & Shipping for pallet or case lot quantities
- The combination of our warehousing services, our freight brokerage division and fleet of tractor-trailers, straight trucks, flat beds and cargo vans means we can move your freight fast and efficiently. Making us your Total Logistics Company.
Just tell us where your shipment needs to go and we'll take care of the details.
Trucks — Trains — Ships — Planes
M.C. Freight is dedicated to providing your company with the best possible service for your transportation dollar. M.C. Freight can meet a single need or we can help you with all your transportation needs.
M.C. Freight represents the finest carriers in the U.S.A. and around the world. They are at your disposal. We can offer solutions from the smallest parcel to multiple truckloads with one destination or several.
M.C. Freight is a one call shop for all of your shipping needs.
Let us do the paperwork. We'll even pay the bills.
Let M.C. Freight audit your freight bills to ensure that your company is paying only for the services and rates that your company contracted for. We can save your company money by auditing the freight classification, weight verification, accessorial charges and freight rates on your invoices.
M.C. Freight can also provide your company with valuable reports that will allow you to negotiate better rates with your carriers. Examples of reports include:
- Shipments By Origin
- Shipments By Destination
- Shipments By Carrier
- Volume Shipments
- Dollars spent by each category whether it is origin, destination or carrier. This can be further broken down by number of shipments, dollars spent per shipment, by weight and time.
- Guaranteed shipments will be audited for on time delivery and we can let you know which carriers are habitually late on guaranteed shipments.